KS2 Teaching Assistant
Hours: 18.75 hours per week (SCP 12) 5 mornings from
Term Time Only (including Inset days)
Contract: SCP 12 -Fixed term, pending staffing review, required from January 2021 until 31 March 2021 pending staffing review
Salary: £22,183 per annum pro rata
We require a Teaching Assistant to work in our Year 4 class for five mornings a week. The successful candidate will be required to support children’s learning in class as well as deliver intervention programmes individually and in small groups. The role will also include supporting colleagues by preparing resources and offering care and support for pupils.
We can offer you:
- A modern building with excellent resources
- A committed, supportive and friendly staff team
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A school ethos based on high expectations and the development of the ‘whole child’
- A caring, Christian ethos
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
We are looking for someone who is:
- An excellent practitioner
- Enthusiastic, creative and caring
- Committed to enabling all children to achieve their potential across the curriculum
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to show initiative and reflect on their own practice
- Able to build effective relationships with parents and other stakeholders
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please ring the school office on 01275-540077 to organise a convenient time.
For more information and an application form, please visit our school website.
Closing date: 9 December 2020
Interview date: w/c 14 December 2020
Northleaze is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to full DBS and ISA checks as well as satisfactory references.
Northleaze Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.