A new opportunity to inspire and support children at Ferndale Primary & Nursery School
Start date: ASAP
The staff and governors of Ferndale Primary & Nursery School are offering an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated team. We wish to appoint an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work in KS2. We are ideally looking for someone with experience in Key Stage 2 but will consider applicants with experience in other primary year groups.
- Would you like to work in a forward thinking school where staff are free to have fun with the children, to plan work that excites them and their pupils and have the chance to take risks?
- To work with outstanding teachers who let their creativity guide them?
- To work with the latest technologies and prepare children for life in the 21st century?
- To join a friendly, supportive and inspirational team?
- To help children build memories they'll carry with them for the rest of their life?
If you do and you have high expectations, want the best for pupils and want to make a difference, have a sense of humour and a sense of fun, then come and look around Ferndale, it might just be the place for you.
Your working hours will be from 8.20am to 3.25pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.20am to 2pm on Fridays, term time only plus TD days.
Salary is dependent upon experience. J grade or K grade TA Standard depending on experience
Closing date: Midnight Wednesday 17th August 2022 (if a suitable candidate is matched then this may close earlier)
Shortlisting date: Thursday 18th August 2022 - candidates will be informed on this day
Interview date: 22nd August 2022
Ferndale Primary and Nursery School are part of The Blue Kite Academy Trust, who are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is therefore imperative that you provide all relevant information requested in order to meet this commitment. Disclosure & Barring Service(DBS)clearance, references and proof of right to work in the UK will be obtained prior to an appointment.