We are looking to appoint 3 x Teaching Assistants - Level 2 (Early Years) to start with us as soon as possible
Temporary Contracts - Initially until 31.12.20
(Possibility of extension but cannot confirm as of yet)
Main purposes of the job
● To work under the specific supervision, instruction and guidance of the class teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
● To work as part of an EY Team in Nursery & Reception
● To provide 1:1 support to children with ALN.
● To provide general support to the class teacher in the organisation and management of pupils and the classroom.
● To assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment.
● To promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
● To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
Closing Date: Friday 25th September 2020 at 1.00pm
Interview Date: Week commencing 28th September
Willowtown Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.