Required from October 2019
- Cotham School are looking for Lead Exam Invigilators to work on a casual basis throughout the school year but predominantly in May and June to support GCSE and A level examinations, but also in earlier mock examinations.
The role is responsible for supporting the Exams Officer in enhancing the examination process for all students in the school; through upholding the integrity of the internal and external examination process and ensuring exam board requirements are met.
We need flexible, reliable people to fulfil this vital school role.
Hours are variable, morning sessions could start at 7am and continue on to 5 pm.
Pay is £11.88 per hour (plus holiday pay).
You will also need to be available for a training session on Friday 25 October 2019.
- The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
- A committed and enthusiastic staff group
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK