The Marvell College
Lead Teacher of Mathematics
MPR plus TLR 1, negotiable
based upon skills and experience
With effect from Easter or September 2020
Governors of The Marvell College are looking to appoint a well qualified and passionate teacher of Mathematics who can deliver high quality learning across all areas of the Mathematics curriculum.
The post will appeal to experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of Mathematics.
The successful candidate will:
– promote the vision and values of the college at all times
– be a team player and place the needs of children above all else
– be self reflective and pursue the highest outcomes for children
– support and drive the curriculum in mathematics including mastery learning
– enjoy the opportunity to innovate and be committed to their own professional development
– engage children and invest in opportunities to enrich children’s learning beyond the classroom
The Marvell College has a track record of delivering outcomes above national benchmarks across the curriculum. We work in formal partnership with St Mary’s College and are part of the Hull Collaborative Academy Trust (HCAT). Within the Trust there are significant opportunities for further progression and all HCAT employees benefit from favourable pay and conditions. This formidable partnership continues to bring about some of the best outcomes nationally and has an enviable track record of school improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a substantial difference to the lives of young people.
HCAT is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.
HCAT is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 11.00am on Monday 9th March 2020
Interviews: To be confirmed
The Marvell College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced & Barring List Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.