LLANHARI PRIMARY SCHOOL
Aelfryn, Llanharry, Pontyclun, RCT, CF729LQ
Leader for Learning: Foundation Phase (age 3-7)
Teaching and Learning Responsibility £2,873
Required for September 2021.
This is a permanent post.
Llanhari Primary is a welcoming and inclusive school that is at the heart of its community. The Governing Body wishes to appoint a highly motivated, ambitious and outstanding professional to lead the Foundation Phase. The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership skills and will work in close partnership with the Head teacher and Senior Leadership Team to further develop this successful school.
The successful candidate will be:
• A teacher who is passionate about the development of all aspects of the Foundation Phase and the wider school curriculum and willing to take a leading role in its development.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with enthusiasm, vision and excellent organisational skills.
• An excellent communicator who will join the Senior Leadership Team and make a significant contribution to whole school improvement.
• An effective team member who is focused on standards, has high expectations and can apply personal skills and experience to impact positively on whole school issues.
• Committed to developing positive and supportive professional relationships with staff, parents, governors the wider community and other practitioners.
• Willing and prepared to make a wider contribution to aspects of school life.
Further information about our school is available from our website
Application forms, and further details, including a job description and person specification for the role may be obtained from the Schools Recruitment website.
Closing Dates for applications is Friday 21st May at 12 noon
PROTECTING CHILDREN AND ADULTS AT RISK IS A CORE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SCHOOL AND COUNCIL. IN ADDITION TO THIS SAFEGUARDING RESPONSIBILITY, THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT FOR THE ROLE WILL ALSO BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DISCLOSURE AND BARRING SERVICE CHECK.
The Council and School values diversity in its workforce. We are committed to ensuring that no unlawful discrimination occurs in the recruitment and selection process on the grounds of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, transgender, including those with non-binary identities, religion or belief or pregnancy and maternity. We offer a number of staff networks for employees including the Allies Network, a Disability and Carers Network and Perthyn our LGBTQ+ Network.
An application submitted for this post in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application made in English.
In view of the large number of Application Forms which are currently being submitted individual applications are not acknowledged. Consequently, if you do not hear from us within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application is unsuccessful on this occasion. In which case you are thanked for the interest you have shown in applying for a position within the Council.