2 x Vacancies working under the guidance and management of the Outreach Manager and SENCO, the post holder will focus on raising the standards of learning for children with additional needs and history of disengagement.
The role of Learning and Engagement Practitioner will work alongside key school staff in school to promote excellent attendance,
reduce levels of absence and work with children and families to promote high levels of attendance. The role of LEP will act as a multi-agency practitioner that will coordinate and support the learning opportunities for young people educated outside of a mainstream setting.
The role will:
• Promote and support high levels of attendance
• To support students in achieving their full academic potential
• Promote a positive attendance and punctuality culture
• Form strong relationships with parents/carers
• Coordinate learning packages with parents/carers and supporting agencies
• Track and encourage continued learning into post 16 education
• Will be integral in championing the needs of young people through multi-agency communication
Rise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.