Vacancy: Learning Assistant
Hours: 4 hours 10 minutes per day, 20 hours 50 minutes per week
Days: 5 days per week, term time only – 37 weeks per year
Salary: PS3.1 £8,341 (Actual Salary), £17,663 (Full Time Equivalent)
Start Date: ASAP
West Ewell Primary and Nursery School is a two form entry Primary School with a separate Nursery and dedicated Speech and Language Unit. We are part of the Bourne Education Trust. We are delighted to have received an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED report in 2007 and 2010 which reflects the excellent teamwork within the school and the ‘high quality education based on excellent teaching and an exciting curriculum’ we offer to our children. We have a nurturing environment and put emotional wellbeing at the forefront of what we do. We are very well supported by parents and have a committed and hard-working Governing body.
We are looking for an excellent Learning Assistant to join our team, who is able to demonstrate:
• A commitment to excellence for all children and will embrace inclusivity
• Experience of working with children
• Please see the attached Person Specification and Job Description for full details
We can offer:
• A friendly, supportive and highly motivated staff team
• A supportive community of staff, governors and parents
• Excellent facilities in an attractive environment
• A 37 week term and strong staff well-being culture
• A high performing Multi Academy Trust and the opportunities that brings for career development
The recruitment process is as follows:
• Please apply via eteach by 1pm on Wednesday 30th September 2020
• We reserve the right to close the advert early if we make an appointment
• Short-listing will take place immediately
• You will be contacted by telephone if we would like to see you for an interview. If you have not heard from us you should assume that your application has not been successful this time
• References will be requested for candidates shortlisted for interview unless otherwise stated on your application
West Ewell Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be made subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service approval (DBS) as part of our rigorous approach to safeguarding our children.
West Ewell Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.