Braunstone Frith Primary Academy is a large school on the western edge of Leicester City. Our aim is for our children to be “Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners”
We have a tradition of strong teamwork and clear leadership that is committed to do whatever it takes to improve pupil outcomes.
We are looking to appoint a Learning Assistant.
We are looking for candidates who:
● Have a real desire to support children to achieve the best that they can and be ‘Positive Thinkers and Lifelong Learners’
● Have experience of working in early years or in a school setting
● Are able to maintain an inner calm and confidence and be able to build positive relationships
● Are enthusiastic, highly committed, good communicators and enjoy working as part of a team
● Have high expectations of what all children can achieve
● Are hard working and dedicated
We can offer you:
● Enthusiastic and friendly children
● A hard working team of people who are committed to providing the best education for our children
● Support and encouragement for your continued professional development
● A chance to be part of shaping the future of our school
Closing Date – 4th October 9am
Interview Date - w/b 11th October
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.