St Augustine’s CE Primary School thrives on a friendly, talented and dedicated staff team committed to developing the potential of each and every one of our children. Join us on our journey and help us to make a difference.
The Governors and Principal of our school are seeking a motivated and passionate learning mentor to join our team in driving forward standards and promoting positive outcomes for all of our children.
The successful candidate:
• Will be able to mentor and monitor children who require extra help to overcome barriers to their learning experience.
• To further support these children by engaging in positive, professional partnerships with families and outside agencies.
• Has the desire and determination to progress in their career, developing leadership skills
• Is reflective, willing to embrace new ideas and take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
• Is an adaptable and resilient professional
What we can offer you:
• an inclusive and diverse school community
• friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
• opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
• a firm commitment to your professional development
• a supportive Leadership team
• a strong focus on staff wellbeing
St Augustines C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.