Learning Support Assistant – One to One Support for a pupil in year 4
Grade 5 25 hours per week – 39 weeks per year
Fixed term Contract with student - Commencing 23 August 2021
We are seeking to appoint a caring and enthusiastic team member to join our dedicated and hard-working team.
We are looking for a learning support assistant:
• Who can work with a pupil with ASD on a one to one basis under the direction of the class teacher, supporting the school in raising standards
• Who can prepare and support the use of learning materials
• To contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of the pupil’s progress
• Who is well organised and has a team approach to all members of the school community
• Who has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• Who can demonstrate what skills and attributes they can bring to the role, including their ability to manage challenging behaviours.
We can offer you:
• a supportive senior leadership team committed to raising standards
• a breadth of professional development opportunities
• a well motivated and aspirational team
Please feel free to contact us to arrange a time to visit our school, we’d love to meet you and answer any questions that you might have or email the school office for further information.
Ellistown School is committed to Safeguarding and the successful applicant will need to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service application.