Part Time Learning Support Assistant
Pre School – 15.5 hours
Monday, Tuesday 8:30-15:20, Wednesday 8:30-12:05
Wednesday 12:00-15:20, Thursday, Friday 8:30-15:20
Initially for school academic year 2020 - 2021
Join the Manorfield Family
Start date: January 2021
“Play is the highest form of research”
Manorfield has a strong team and an ethos that is built on
Empathy, Acceptance, Integrity, Responsibility and Courage.
Our School is one-form entry (two form entry in Y3) with approximately 260 pupils aged 2-11, with a beautiful Nursery, Pre School and Reception EYFS unit. We offer excellent facilities, well equipped classrooms and well maintained outdoor play areas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with initiative and experience of working with early years children.
We support staff with managing a healthy work life balance and offer 2 paid well-being days throughout the year.
We can offer you:
• A ’happy, caring school where pupils are supported to be the best they can be’.
• An exciting adventure and a place in children’s imagination every day!
• A lively, friendly and professional team of colleagues, dedicated to a child centred approach to learning.
• A school committed to delivering the most exciting, engaging learning opportunities.
• Pupils who are resilient and determined because they know adults believe in them.
• An exciting learning environment, inside and out, including forest school.
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant:
• To have a good working knowledge of the EYFS
• Who will be responsible for helping children with their learning, play, educational and social development
• To be a positive role model to ensure that values are maintained
• To read, understand and implement all policies, procedures and operational practices
• To have a strong ability to build relationships
• To be consistent and proactive with behaviour needs
• To have initiative to manage your own time
• To take on board and act on professional advice
• To be a team player
• To have a good level of spoken and written language
• To be computer literate
Please telephone the school for an appointment to view in line with Covid restrictions, and if you require further details about the post.
Closing date 4th December 12pm Interviews W/B 7th December
Manorfield Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.