Required January 2021-July 2021 19.5 PW Fixed Term Contract
Term Time Only (including Inset days)
We are looking to recruit an outstanding member of staff to join our dedicated team of Learning Support Assistants.
The successful candidate will work primarily in-class to support Year 4 / 5 pupils and will show enthusiasm, flair and commitment to achieving the best outcomes for the pupil.
- An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued
- An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school
- An experienced, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of all the children
- Opportunities to be involved in the Clevedon Learning Hub – involvement in conferences, coaching, action research and innovation groups
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly and is on a very secure improvement journey
- A supportive staff team that work hard for the benefit of all children
- Knowledge and understanding of supporting pupils with special educational needs
- A commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school where standards matter
- An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning in pupils
- Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
- Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 9am Friday 26th February 2021 *
Interviews planned for: Tuesday 9th March 2021
* We are very keen to support career development, however we are not able to provide feedback to candidates not invited to interview. Contact will only be made with successful candidates.
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks
Yeo Moor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.