Permanent Learning Support Assistant Grade 5
Mornings 15 hours per week
Mid Day Supervisor Grade 4
6.25 hours per week
Total Contract hours – 21.25 hours
Monday - Friday 8.50 am to 1.15pm
Old Mill Primary School is in Broughton Astley, with around 400 pupils on roll. Everyone at Old Mill loves working with children and we want another like-minded person to join our team!
Old Mill wants candidates who:
- Are committed to ensuring our children thrive in school
- Enjoy working with children to ensure they make good or better progress
- Are able to work as a team with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Are flexible, enthusiastic and able to be proactive
- Are committed to professional development
In return we can offer:
- A happy working team!
- Excellent professional development and support
- A friendly caring school environment with well-behaved and motivated pupils
- Supportive governors and dedicated caring committed colleagues
Closing date for Applications: 9am on Wednesday 28th October 2020
Interviews will take place w/c 2nd November 2020
Start Date Monday 9th November 2020 or as soon as possible
Old Mill is committed to Safeguarding Children and Young People.
The successful applicant will need to complete a Disclosure and Barring check, Identify check and Health check before commencing work and references, including the most recent employer, will be taken.