YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE TO APPLY
Want to be part of an unique school where children learn in both English and French? Then come and join us at The Fulham Bilingual!
The Fulham Bilingual is a friendly and successful school with a caring and inclusive ethos, located in the leafy neighbourhood of Parson’s Green - just a short 10 minute walk from the underground station.
Fulham Bilingual has some very exciting plans for the future and we want you to be part of our journey!
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant who:
• Is able to demonstrate good literacy and numeracy skills
• Has a sound basic knowledge of IT including use of computer, camera and photocopier to support children’s learning
• Holds a valid first aid qualification preferably in paediatric first aid or be willing to be trained to achieve this
• Demonstrates a willingness and desire to embrace continuing professional development opportunities
• Develops effective relationships with children and adults, including other professionals/parents/carers
• Works constructively as part of a team
• Maintains confidentiality on all school matters
• Responds quickly to the changing needs of school life
• Is caring, friendly, approachable, open, inclusive, welcoming, proactive and personable
• Is someone who demonstrates dedication, patience, flexibility, humour, and enthusiasm
• Holds NVQ Qualification in childcare or equivalent (desirable)
If you decide to join our team then we can offer:
• An exciting position at an unique school
• A chance to be involved in some exciting curriculum projects
• Professional development opportunities
• Support and guidance from an inspiring team of teachers and leaders
• Happy, confident children who love learning
• A great location with fantastic transport links
30 hours per week/ Term Time Only
The Fulham Bilingual is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
Holy Cross RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.