Hours: 26 hours per week – term time only (plus 5 training days)
Salary: Band B Point 2 -4 £17711 - £18426 Pro Rata
Location: Uplands Manor Primary School, Addenbrooke Road
Smethwick B67 6HT
Contract Type: Fixed term until 31st August 2020
Required as soon as possible
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
• Has high expectations of children and wants to ensure that they reach their full potential.
• Shows creativity and versatility, engaging the children in their learning by creating resources and using identified strategies which support their needs
• Can reflect and respond to the needs of the children they are responsible for, recognising where potential barriers to learning may arise and seeking to overcome these
• Can work well as part of a team
We can offer you:
• A welcoming team committed to improving outcomes for all children
• Continued Professional Development opportunities to suit your needs
A good standard of spoken and written English is essential, as is a good standard of numeracy. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to demonstrate these skills prior to final interview.
The school is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a child protection policy and procedures in place.
All candidates are subject to an enhance DBS clearance.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 20th September at 4 pm
The school is committed to the safeguarding of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.