We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our learning support team. Hardwick House School is a specialist independent school for learners with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and part of the Cavendish Education Group.
What we’re looking for:
• A creative and dynamic practitioner
• Commitment to help our children develop not only their academic and communication skills, but also their self-esteem and self-worth
• Motivation and passion for what you do
• Experience of successfully supporting children with complex or additional needs
What we can offer you:
• A positive school community where every member is valued
• Skilled and supportive colleagues at all levels who make up a fantastic team
• A highly rewarding work environment; every day is different and you can see the positive impact that your contribution makes to the lives of our children
• Excellent professional development opportunities
Please download the application pack to read the full job advert, person specification and job description.
If you have any questions for us, we’d be happy to answer them. Visits to see the school are always welcome, please telephone or email to make an appointment.
Hardwick House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.