LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT REQUIRED – Maternity Cover
We need an excellent Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and hard working team to cover maternity.
Candidates are warmly welcome to look around our school. Please ring to book an appointment to Mrs Ann Simpson.
The successful candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic about delivering high quality support;
• Passionate about meeting children’s individual learning needs;
• Willing to plan, mark and assess children’s outcomes;
• Committed to developing children as independent learners and thinkers;
• Committed to achieving the highest possible standards of work and behaviour;
• A good communicator and team member, who is caring, flexible and approachable
• Knowledge/experience of working in early years if possible.
Appointments made are subject to a DBS Disclosure - This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Thursday 30th January 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 3rd February 2020