1 x Learning Support Assistant in KS2
Bristol Grade 4
32.5 hours per week. Term Time, plus 5 inset days
Fixed Term Contract: Start date 9th March 2020 - Ending 31st August 2020
We are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join our vibrant and forward thinking team. We are looking for an LSA with experience in KS2.
This is an exciting time to join our “outstanding” school and we are looking for a committed and resilient team member who wishes to join us and who specifically is:
- Flexible and able to use their initiative;
- Has a sound working knowledge of Letters and Sounds and is able to confidently deliver phonics;
- Able to work with small groups of pupils;
- Able to support a child with additional needs on a one to one basis;
- Enthusiastic and full of energy;
- Able to display resilience and stamina;
- Know how to resolve behavioural issues with positivity;
- Able to demonstrate a nurturing and caring ethos.
Visits are warmly welcomed.
For further information and to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Clare Pring, School Business Manager, by email or by visiting the school website. Contact details can be located within the 'Apply Now' section of the advert; please log in or register to view.
To apply, please download and complete the attached application form and email to the school.
Deadline: Thursday 27th February 2020 @11.59am
Interviews: Week Beginning 2nd March 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Bridge Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.