Walsh Church of England Junior School prides itself on being a highly inclusive and welcoming school where children are eager to learn and all our staff are dedicated to raising standards to improve children’s learning and achievement. Part of our provision is a learning and additional needs centre (LAN) for up to 14 children, who have special educational needs, including language and communication.
We are very proud of our great team of hardworking, dedicated staff and we invite you to consider joining us.
We seek to appoint an energetic and aspirational learning support assistant who shares our vision of high expectations, achievement and a passion for learning. We can offer enthusiastic children who are keen to learn and a very supportive team of staff both within the LAN centre and the wider school. This is currently being offered as a temporary post but there is a likelihood that this will become permanent in the future.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an inspirational learning support assistant
• Be dedicated to ensuring that all children achieve their very best
• Possess energy and enthusiasm
• Provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children
• Have an ability to interact with children with limited communication skills
• Be committed to the Christian ethos of the school
• A dynamic staff who enjoy working together
• Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A strong commitment to staff development
• A committed and caring Governing body
Walsh C. of E. Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check