Learning Support Assistant (1:1)
Northleaze C of E Primary School - ‘Encouraging everyone’s Light to Shine’
Hours: Five mornings 9.30am – 2.15pm
Term-time only plus INSET Days
Contract: Fixed term until August 2022 subject to external funding or the child leaving the school. Required as soon as possible
Salary: JG3 £19,650 - £20,043 per annum pro rata. £9,289 - £9,475 per annum actual salary.
We require a creative and committed LSA to support a child in Year Four for five mornings a week working on a 1:1 basis. The child requires support with social interaction both within the classroom and some playtimes, so some experience or knowledge of supporting pupils with social and emotional needs would be beneficial.
We can offer you:
- A well-resourced modern building
- A committed, supportive and friendly staff team
- Enthusiastic and motivated children
- A school ethos based on high expectations and the development of the ‘whole child’
- A caring, Christian ethos
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
We are looking for someone who is:
- An excellent practitioner
- Enthusiastic, creative and caring
- Committed to enabling children to achieve their potential across the curriculum
- Able to work effectively as part of a team, communicating well
- Able to work with professionals from other agencies
- Able to implement intervention programmes, monitor and evaluate their success
- Able to show initiative and reflect on their own practice
- Able to build effective relationships with all stakeholders
Northleaze is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to full DBS checks as well as satisfactory references.
We would encourage visits to the school from any interested candidates.
Closing date: Wednesday 8th June 2022. Interview date: Friday 10th June 2022
Northleaze Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.