Learning Support Assistant
27.5 hours Temporary - Initially for one year
Grade 5, point 7 x 39 weeks of the year (£18, 426 pro rata)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our aspirational school, supporting the school in driving standards forwards, working with pupils of all abilities and contributing to and supporting an effective learning environment.
In joining our team, you will need to:
- have a positive, forward thinking mindset
- be flexible and adaptable to change
- enjoy new challenges
- be keen to undertake professional development
We can offer you:
- A diverse school community
- Friendly and welcoming staff, pupils and governors
- A forward-thinking leadership team
- A spacious green site hosting a well-maintained building and resources
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
- A school that is committed to the safety and well-being of all
- Strong networking links with other local schools, Affinity Teaching Alliance and the Local Authority
All applications should be submitted to the above email address, including a letter of application and completed application form.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 16th June
Interviews to be held on: Tuesday 23rd June
You will be notified by email before 5pm on Friday 19th June if you have been selected for an interview.
The post will commence on 24th August 2020.
Ravenhurst Primary School is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment checks. Successful candidates will be required to undergo enhanced DBS checks and reference requests will indicate specific questions relating to their suitability to work with children.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.