Learning Support Assistant (LSA)
Hours 26.25 hours per week
8.35am to 2:55pm Monday to Friday
with an unpaid lunch break
Term Time only plus 5 INSET days
Salary Approx £13000
Required to start September 2020. earlier starts possible for the right candidate.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic Learning Support Assistant to join our School.
The successful candidate will be committed to supporting all children including those with Additional Educational Needs (AEN) and to work collaboratively with our dedicated and friendly team.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of how to support children in a classroom or small group setting
• Experience of how to support children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
• High expectations of behaviour and the use of positive praise to reinforce high standards
• An understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Initiative, imagination, creativity and an energetic approach
• Organisational skills including keeping records of children’s progress
• A calm, adaptable and positive approach in supporting the aims, ethos and vision of the school
VARIOUS POSITIONS AVAILABLE WITH VARYING NUMBER OF HOURS PER WEEK. If interested in part-time work, please make this clear in your written statement (Section 6 of application form).