Are you hard working, diligent and looking for a challenge? Do you have a natural flair for working with children who need support in overcoming barriers to learning? Are you creative, open-minded, have a sense of humour and are genuinely committed to making a difference to children-Come and join our family.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Holy Rosary and St Anne's Catholic Primary School in Leeds. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
- Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
- Coaching children on a 1:1 or group basis.
- Accompanying groups on trips.
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working Hours 8.30-3.45 Tues-Fri-Mon 8.30-4.30 term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected Catholic Primary school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.-opportunities for career development and support to complete qualifications in Learning Support
- Pension Scheme.
- Access to free employee assistance programme & staff well-being programme
- An inclusive & supportive working environment.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade 5(C) or above.
- Previous administration or childcare experience.
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- a can-do attitude.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
Shortlisting date -28.08.20-candidates will be contacted with details/outcome
Interviews will take place early Sept for start date of the 7th Sept'20 ready for the new Academy Year.
For Safer recruitment referee's will be contacted prior to interview
Please ensure that a personal statement is included with your application
Our school/Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; as such we will pursue safer recruitment processes and will verify all references. An enhanced criminal record check via the DBS will be required.
Holy Rosary and St Anne's Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.