We are looking to recruit a hardworking and dedicated Learning Support Assistant. This role will be working 27.5 hours per week, term time only. This will be a fixed term contract until 31 August 2021 subject to funding.
Experience of working with young people is essential.
The role requires some independence and the ability to use your own initiative. In this role we are looking for somebody who:
• Is enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Is able to work collaboratively as part of a team
• Is able to effectively support and track the learning of students
• Has good numeracy and literacy skills and/or knowledge of SEN
• Has a commitment to continuing professional development
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
Worle Community School – An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
Offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.