Due to the global pandemic there are two posts available equating to 2 full days each (ideally Monday & Tuesday, although there is some flexibility with this) where staff will work in a ‘class bubble’.
2 posts available, 11 hours each, term time only, on temporary basis subject to external funding.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has:
- an absolute passion and determination to provide the best education for our children and families
- an astute understanding of effective learning
- the ability to forge strong rapport at all levels of the school and with all stakeholders
- resilience and stamina through adversity
- has the knowledge and skills to support the learning and assessment within the primary age range.
We can provide:
- The chance to become part of a highly welcoming, collaborative and friendly school
- Leadership committed to your personal and professional development
- Excellent and dedicated colleagues and a governing body with a great team ethos
- An amazing group of children with zest and passion for learning
Worlebury St Paul’s CEVA Primary School is looking for committed, determined and talented learning support assistants who will relish the opportunity of working in our rapidly improving school. We are committed to improving our provision even further to ensure children achieve the best possible education. Our pupils have said that they would like kind, happy and enthusiastic adults who make their learning fun, but also help them to achieve their very best.
Worlebury St Paul’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the provisions of the Rehabilitations of Offenders Act (Exceptions) Order 1975 and is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application forms and further details are available from the school’s website or by contacting the school.
Virtual interviews to be undertaken in wc 28th September 2020
Worlebury St Paul's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.