James Elliman Academy to question is to grow
'Aspire and Endeavour to Achieve our Personal Best'
‘Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day’
Currently we are a large, friendly and vibrant multi-cultural 3/4 form entry primary school (with over 700 children on roll) and part of The Park Federation Academy Trust.
Vacancy: Learning Support Assistant
Salary: Level 2: £6,903 - £7,034pa
Hours: 15.75 hours per week:
Tuesday: 8.45am – 3.30pm Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri: 1.00 – 3.30pm
Start Date: ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a large, vibrant junior school rated as GOOD by Ofsted (2018). James Elliman Academy is a warm and inviting multi-cultural primary school based in Slough.
James Elliman Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils and are committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has experience of supporting young people.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Has high expectations of yourself and the children you work with.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
- Will be resilient and have a good sense of humour.
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Extensive support and CPD;
- The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
- An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
- A dedicated Governing Body;
- Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd October 2020
Interviews will commence week beginning: Monday 12th October 2020
All successful candidates must have satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance. Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with the schools policies and procedures.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share its commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure including child barred list check, qualifications and reference checks.