Our dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff are looking to appoint a new, dynamic Learning Support Assistant (LSA)to join our caring and values led community.
This role is for 16 hrs per week (9am 1pm four days per week) including midday supervision supporting a KS2 class.
Experience and qualifications desirable however training can be given.
Barnsbury is a 2 form entry Primary school situated south of Woking, a short walk from the railway station.
Our diverse catchment provides a rich, fully inclusive and rewarding environment where Values are at the centre of all we do.
We believe that each child deserves the very best education and start in life. If you share our beliefs and can add value to our already committed team then please apply.
Barnsbury can offer:
• Children who enjoy learning and who are positive about their school
• A supportive team – parents, governors, staff and leadership
• Excellent Continuous Professional Development opportunities
• A unique curriculum, matched to pupils needs
• Superb outdoor learning opportunities and extensive grounds
• Large colourful classrooms and a wealth of resources
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Any offer of appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Data Barring Service checks,
Applications Close: Noon Friday 2nd October
Interviews: Tuesday 6th October.
Barnsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.