Our dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff are looking to appoint a new, dynamic Learning Support Assistant to join our caring and values led community.
This role is for four mornings a week (9am - 1pm) and includes lunchtime cover, exact days will be discussed in the interview. The role will be to work on a 1:1 basis with two students who need additional support within the classroom. A candidate with experience of SEND is desirable but not essential.
Barnsbury is a two form entry Primary school situated south of Woking, a short walk from the railway station.
Our diverse catchment provides a rich, fully inclusive and rewarding environment where Values are at the centre of all we do.
We believe that each child deserves the very best education and start in life. If you share our beliefs and can add value to our already committed team then please apply.
Barnsbury can offer:
• Children who enjoy learning and who are positive about their school
• A supportive team – parents, governors, staff and leadership
• Excellent Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
• A unique curriculum, matched to pupils needs
• Superb outdoor learning opportunities and extensive grounds
• Large colourful classrooms with a wealth of resources
Short listing will take place on 9th October 2020, successful candidates will be contacted by phone.
Interviews will be on Thursday 15th October 2020
Barnsbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.