Leatherhead Trinity School & Nursery is a warm, friendly and supportive school where we aim to inspire a thirst for learning in all children to take with them throughout their lives. We are a school committed to individual professional development and this same thirst for learning is embedded within our staff. We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual to be part of our friendly school team to start w/c 19th October 2020.
- This is a temporary contract for the 2020/21 academic year. Subject to funding, this contract may be extended.
- You will be working 30 hours per week during term-time with a commitment to attend 3 INSET days.
- Salary in accordance with Surrey Pay Grade S3 FTE: £17,663 – £18,607 actual: £12,533 - £13,203
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- To support a child in KS1 with communication, interaction and social difficulties. This child has an EHCP and a diagnosis of ASD.
- To complement teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum and contribute to the development of other support staff, pupils and school policies and strategies.
- To work collaboratively with teaching staff and assist teachers in the whole planning cycle and the management/preparation of resources.
- To supervise whole classes occasionally during the short-term absence of teachers.
- LSA experience desirable but not essential
- Experience working with a child/ren with ASD desirable but not essential
- Occupational Therapy skills desirable but not essential
- Passionate and committed to children's learning, safety and well-being
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to professional development
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th October 2020
Interviews: w/c 12th October 2020
Leatherhead Trinity School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.