Salary: G05 £18,426 per annum pro rata (actual £14,089)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week, term time only.
Required as soon as possible (November 2020). These temporary posts have become available for named students who requires 1:1 support in school. Should the student(s) be absent from school you will be required to provide support for learning activities and the social/emotional development of other students on an individual or group basis, under the general direction of the line manager.
• The opportunity to join the staff team at this high attaining, successful and oversubscribed school
• A committed and enthusiastic staff group
• Exciting opportunities for personal and professional development
Cotham School is an extremely successful specialist co-operative academy that serves the local community, providing a high quality education for its students. We consistently deliver outstanding academic outcomes, amongst the best in the city and are determined to raise standards even further.
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability. We actively encourage applicants from under represented groups. Previous applicants should not re-apply, as they will not be re-considered for this position.
Please visit our website for further details and application pack.
Closing date: 9 am Friday 9th October 2020
Interviews are likely to be held: Monday 19th October 2020
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK