‘A collective drive to raise standards and create a school of excellence where
children are safe and want to learn.’
• Salary: Surrey P3 £17,663-£18,607 per annum (FTE)
• Working hours: 32.5 hours per week, 08:30-15.30, Monday to Friday, term time only + inset days.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly and supportive team.
The successful candidate will work alongside the class teacher to support and guide our pupils within the
Classroom, in small groups, or support children with Special Educational Needs. The position also includes lunchtime supervision.
Applicants are required to demonstrate:
• excellent communication skills – verbal and written (English and maths grade C and above)
• a ‘can do’ attitude and be passionate and committed to the wellbeing of our pupils
• the ability to work using their initiative and often under pressure
• the ability to form excellent professional relationships with all stakeholders
• the use of initiative and be flexible to meet the needs of the school
Please read the job description and person specification carefully. CVs will not be accepted and all application forms must be completed in full.
South Camberley is committed to the safeguarding and well-being of our pupils. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical checks and references.
All completed applications should be returned to Mrs Zoe Tunney, Finance and Personnel Officer
Closing date: Friday 9th October at midday.
Interviews: Wednesday 14th October.
Safeguarding Statement: South Camberley Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion. This post requires an enhanced DBS check.
The school operates a rigorous recruitment procedure that includes enhanced DBS checks, medical screening and confirmation of qualifications.
We may use internet searches to perform due diligence on candidates in the course of recruitment. Where we do this, we will act in accordance with our data protection and equal opportunities obligations.
Please read our privacy notices for job applicants and application forms.