Learning Support Assistant
27.5 hours Temporary - Initially for one year
Grade 5, point 7 x 39 weeks of the year (£18, 426 pro rata)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our aspirational school, supporting the school in driving standards forwards, working with pupils of all abilities and contributing to and supporting an effective learning environment.
In joining our team, you will need to:
- have a positive, forward thinking mindset
- be flexible and adaptable to change
- enjoy new challenges
- be keen to undertake professional development
We can offer you:
- A diverse school community
- Friendly and welcoming staff, pupils and governors
- A forward-thinking leadership team
- A spacious green site hosting a well-maintained building and resources
- Opportunities for continuous professional development
- A school that is committed to the safety and well-being of all
- Strong networking links with other local schools, Affinity Teaching Alliance and the Local Authority
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school office.
All applications should be submitted to the above email address, including a letter of application and completed application form.
Closing date for applications: 23rd October 2020.
Interviews to be held on: 30th October 2020.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.