Villiers High School is looking to appoint a professional, self-motivated, pro-active and organised assistant to work in a busy but rewarding pastoral environment. The successful candidate will support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCo.
Strong communication skills are essential for this role. Experience in a similar role is highly desirable. Candidates must have the ability to assist in the delivery of learning programmes and encouraging pupils to interact with and engage with one another. In this role, the successful candidate may undertake other pastoral duties.
* A person with vision, drive and initiative required to achieve further success
* An enthusiastic, committed and passionate individual, able to motivate and inspire young people and colleagues
* An individual with a 'can do' approach willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
In return you will receive:
* Aspirational students who are willing to learn
* The support of committed, dedicated and friendly colleagues
* A school which is reflective and striving for continual improvement
Deadline for applications is Sunday 1st November 2020
Interview date will be confirmed
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more or want to book a visit, please contact Miss Amrit Growan as per contact details on the document titled 'advert'. Please refer to this for further information.
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure for the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as Criminals Records Bureau).
Villiers is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safe recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.