We are a welcoming, inclusive family school with a strong Christian ethos. We are based in the centre of Bristol and service a wide and culturally diverse community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic LSA to provide support for learning activities by children on an individual or group basis, under the direction our teaching staff.
- Under the guidance of the teaching staff, provide direct support for the learning of individual children or groups of children, including those with special needs
- Assist the teacher in in providing an effective learning environment
- Attend to the day to day needs of children, inside and outside the classroom
We expect all staff members to understand the safeguarding processes of the school and the importance of keeping children safe in all aspects of their school life.
- a friendly and supportive team that works closely together to achieve the best for every child at our school
- an opportunity to work with individual children or small groups, allowing a true focus on their needs
- an exciting location at the heart of Bristol offering opportunities for creativity and exploration
- a school with a Christian ethos driven by its values of friendship, courage, creativity, forgiveness
St George C of E Primary School is part of
St Michael & St George Federation. We are working closely with the colleagues from our partner school St Michael's on the Mount C of E Primary.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and fully supportive references.
Closing date for applications: Sunday, 1 November 2020 (midnight)
Interviews: Thursday, 5 November 2020
If you have any questions about our school or this vacancy, please contact our school office!
St George C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.