Interviews via Teams: - Friday 6th November 2020
Required from 7th December 2020 (or sooner If possible)
The Governors at Perryfields Primary School are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Learning Support Assistant on a fixed term contract. Due to the restrictions, as a result of COVID-19, the appointment will initially, be on a fixed term basis with every possibility of the position being made permanent. Again, due to the need to remain in Year Group Bubbles, the successful applicant will support and work initially in Y5.
The successful applicant will need to have: -
- Excellent English and maths (including arithmetic and reasoning)
- Ability to build a positive and productive working relationship in order to achieve the best possible outcomes
- A positive and flexible attitude, with the ability to work as part of a successful and supportive team
- A willingness to learn new skills and develop their own knowledge
- The ability to liaise well with parents/carers to build positive relationships
- The ability to show initiative when required
We can offer the successful applicant: -
- Training in relevant aspects of the curriculum in order to develop expertise specific to the pupils’ needs
- Wonderful children who have excellent attitudes towards their learning and a curiosity to discover new things
- A well-equipped learning environment
- A dedicated team of staff who work hard to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils
Previous applicants need not apply.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, visits to the school are not possible. However, please look at our school’s website to find out what you can about us and contact the school office if you require any additional information about this post.
Application forms are returnable directly to the school.
Sandwell Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS clearance