1 x Learning Support Assistant
Bristol Grade 5
32.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday, Mornings only, Term Time only.
Fixed Term Contract: As soon as practicable, until 31st March 2021
Bridge Farm Primary School is an outstanding three form entry primary school, part located in South Bristol. It is a school at which pupils thrive and work together as part of an inclusive and harmonious community. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in at a successful school and become an integral part of our team.
- Well behaved children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- A ‘healthy’ school that promotes a high level of care, support and well-being to pupils and staff
- A well-resourced school
- The support of the Bristol Primary Teaching School Alliance, of which we are a designated teaching school in the alliance.
- An experienced and caring Governing body
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated and enthusiastic about teaching primary aged children
- A team player who will contribute fully to the life of the school
- An inspirational LSA who will enthuse our children in their learning
- An excellent communicator with great people skills
- Driven to raise standards and ensuring children have a high quality of teaching and learning in their class room
- Organised, dedicated and hardworking
- Embraces change and willing to be flexible
- Enjoys working with children
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Clare Pring, the School Business Manager via the school either by email or call 0117-9030420
Please apply directly to the school on eteach.
We are an inclusive school and welcome applications from all qualified teachers. We are committed to our children’s safety; references will be taken up and other checks will be made on all applicants.
Bridge Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of its staff and pupils. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Deadline: Friday 6th November @ 12.00 midday.
Bridge Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.