At St Leonard’s CE Primary Academy, we are looking for a 1:1 learning support assistant, with an MDSA commitment. It is important for our children to thrive in a school in which they feel safe and valued and receive the highest standard of education, inspiring them to develop life long learning skills.
This is a Fixed Term Contract, initially, for Term 3, 4 and 5, working 30 hours per week. Grade K
We are looking to appoint an excellent learning support assistant who:
- loves working with children and helping to inspire them to achieve high standards
- is able to positively promote inclusion and have high expectations for all children.
- is a great team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities
- enjoys the challenge and can bring passion and drive to raise standards in all aspects of school life.
You will also join our excellent team of mid-day supervisors, under a senior MDSA. You will be responsible for the supervision of children during lunchtime, in the dining ’pod’, and on the playground; and play a valuable role in encouraging and ensuring that the children play safely and imaginatively.
We are a school on a journey:
- with a motivated staff who feel empowered to make significant improvements.
- with a committed, hardworking and supportive team.
- who are 100% focused on improving outcomes for the children in our school;
- with pupils who enjoy learning and who are pleasant, polite, welcoming and proud of their school.
Are you the positive, driven and inspirational learning support assistant we are looking for to join our team?
Applicants should be in sympathy with our CE school
Please do contact the school to discuss this role.
St Leonard’s CE Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1998 ( as amended by S147 of the Nationality and Immigration and Asylum Act 2002) all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
St Leonards CE Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.