We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced Learning Support
Assistant to join our friendly team
Start date: Monday 4th January 2021 End date: Friday 9th July 2021
Although this role is temporary, opportunities of a permanent contract may arise within
IPAT at a future date.
Salary: Grade 5 pay point 7 - 8, £9.81 to £10.00 per hour - Hours: 25 hours per week - 9.30 —3pm Monday to Friday with 30 minute lunch break
We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and hard-working Learning Support Assistant to support teaching and learning. The role will include assisting the class teachers’ delivery of the national curriculum, preparing resources and delivering high quality interventions following the planning given.
JWPS is a busy school, excelling in curriculum provision and ethos. Our intent is to ensure all children are model citizens, with the skills and knowledge to make a positive contribution to the world. Located in Lutterworth, our community reflects the positivity in our school. We work together to support our children and share a respect for learning.
We welcome applications from those who are passionate about making a real difference to the lives of children. It would particularly suit those looking for a future in the teaching profession.
· be able to provide creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities;
· be enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and high expectations of pupils’ attainment and behaviour;
· work well as part of a team;
· have excellent communication skills with children and adults.
In return we offer:
· A welcoming community and highly motivated staff team, striving to continuously raise standards;
· Excellent professional development opportunities to support you in your role;
· Positive and purposeful learning environments;
· Friendly, enthusiastic children who deserve the very best;
· Career opportunities as part of Inspiring Primaries Academy Trust.
Applications deadline is 12 pm on Friday 4th December 2020
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 9th December 2020
All appointments are subject to pre-employment checks which include an enhanced DBS clearance as well as medical, qualifications and reference checks. Inspiring Primaries Academy Trust is a
flexible working employer.