School: Christ Church C of E Primary School
Start Date: As soon as available
Salary: NPS 4-10 (BG6/7)
Contract: Fixed term, full time (32.5hrs/week) term time only
Live On Site Until: 12 noon Friday 4th December 2020
Applications Close: 12 noon Friday 4th December 2020
NQTs Considered: n/a
We are seeking a learning support assistant to join our team. We are asking candidates to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and experience of working with children; this may include leading intervention programmes or supporting children in small groups or 1:1. We wish to secure candidates who will support the aspirations and ethos of our school.
The successful candidate will have:
• High expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to working as part of a team;
• Good organisational skills;
• The desire to work as part of a vibrant team working to build a school of excellence and opportunity;
• A good sense of humour.
In return we can offer:
• A welcoming and diverse community with exciting challenges;
• Responsive children who have an appetite for learning;
• Commitment to continuing professional development;
• The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, hardworking team who are incredibly supportive and sociable;
• An environment in which all individuals are valued.
• New building with modern facilities to provide an enriched curriculum
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
We would encourage you to visit our school website as we are currently unable to offer tours of the school.
Christ Church Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.