Learning Support Assistant
Hollymount Primary School, Cambridge Road, Wimbledon, London SW20 0SQ
Headteacher: Mr Sam Birnage
Inclusion and Wellbeing Leader: Mrs Faye Kimber
Salary: Scale:ME4, Scale Point 4 £21,793 Actual: (pro-rata) £16,104 pa (Part-time) (Term time only/39 weeks)
Hours: 30. hours per week, 8:30 – 3:45 pm with an hour lunch break (Part-time) (Term time only/39 weeks)
Hollymount is a popular and oversubscribed community school in Raynes Park. High quality teaching is underpinned by creative challenge, a rich variety of learning experiences and pupils’ very positive attitudes to learning.
There are consistently strong outcomes at all key stages for all children. We are an inclusive mainstream school that caters for a wide range of education and health needs.
We are looking for an inspiring, high quality Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team, contributing to making “learning real, exciting and inspirational” at Hollymount.
Ideal candidates will be:
• Positive, resilient, enthusiastic and creative
• An eager learner with a can-do attitude
• A reflective person and practitioner
• Willing to be trained in a number of areas of Special Educational Needs
• A welcoming school with enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• A professional working environment where your talents will be valued and nurtured
• Governors and leaders committed to maintaining the highest standards
• A compassionate and supportive Inclusion and Wellbeing Leader
If you want to find out more about the role, please contact our Inclusion and Wellbeing Leader, Mrs Faye Kimber.
Closing date: Friday 22nd January 2021 at 12 Noon
Hollymount Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS. We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Hollymount Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.