Learning Support Assistant – Fixed Term Contract to Friday 9th July 2021
Post to start ASAP, following Safer Recruitment procedures
12.00 – 1.30pm daily – 7.5hrs per week - term time
Salary = Grade 5, Point 7, £18,933 pro rata
We are looking for someone to join us who is:-
- An adaptable team player and able to work with a range of professionals
- Experienced in delivering personalised learning opportunities to pupils with SEND
- Able to create high quality and enriching learning environments
- Committed to improving outcomes for pupils
- Able to form effective relationships with parents and keen to support parents to engage their child's learning
- Skilled in supporting children whose behaviour can challenge
- Knowledge of early child development and ability to maintain high quality records
- Enthusiastic, with a good sense of humour
- Willing to undertake training
- Well motivated and able to use their initiative
We will offer you:-
- On-going support and CPD opportunities with a carefully planned induction.
- Experienced, committed and knowledgeable staff team.
- A well-equipped working environment.
- The opportunity to work with an amazing, engaging and inspirational group of young learners.
For more information or to request an application pack please email the office.
Closing date for applications: 3pm on Friday 26th February 2021
Interview date: If you have been successfully shortlisted we will be in contact after the closing date to arrange an interview.
Equality and Safeguarding are priorities for the School and all appointments will be subject to the receipt of written references and an enhanced DBS.