Start Date ASAP
Temporary Contract to cover staff sickness absence
31.25 hours per week, 38.6 week per year.
An opportunity has arisen for a Learning Support Assistant to join Chandlers Field Primary School.
The successful candidates will:
• Be actively supportive of the ethos, vision and values of the school
• Have high expectations and a commitment to securing good pupil outcomes.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with children, staff and parents alike
• Make a significant contribution to the wider life of the school, including involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Bring qualities, skills and talents to the staff team
• Applications from holders of a level 2 support assistant certificate would be particularly welcome
We can offer the successful candidate:
• Support in his/her role from the Headteacher, SLT, colleagues and the governing body.
• Opportunities, support and encouragement to undertake further professional development.
• Excellent transport links with free onsite parking.
• Access to occupational health, employee assistance and a weekend email curfew as part of our staff wellbeing practices.
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Membership of the Surrey My Benefits Scheme
If you would like to discuss the post in more detail or would like to come and have a look around our school, please contact the school office.
Chandlers Field is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is a requirement for the successful candidate to undertake an Enhanced DBS check and accept the responsibility for providing and safeguarding the welfare of all pupils and children. Chandlers Field Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and selects staff on merit, irrespective of race, sex, disability or age.
Closing date: Friday 19th March 2021 at 11.59am
Interviews will take place the following week
Chandlers Field Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.