An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Henbury Court Primary Academy in Bristol. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
The successful applicant will have a passion for learning through play and support the children as they begin their journey towards school readiness. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated professional who is confident in preparing and leading interventions to accelerate progress. The successful applicant will assist us in embedding our vision to work in partnership with our children, their families and the wider community so that we can all succeed.
You could be the one for us, if you…
• Are a creative and inspirational practitioner with a commitment to high standards;
• Have the ability to support the class teacher in providing inclusive, creative and challenging learning opportunities;
• Are a confident and proactive member of staff;
• Have the ability to form good relationships with families;
• Build strong relationships with the children and have high expectations of all learners (academic, behaviour and personal);
• Are able to deliver high quality interventions and cover PPA for the class teacher;
• Can use professional dialogue and your own assessments of children to form the children’s next steps.
Henbury Court Primary Academy is part of the Endeavour Academy Trust, which is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You can find our Child Protection Policy on the trust's website:
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.