Job to commence from 1st September 2021
Term time only working
Part time/Full time considered
Scale: S3 (£17,663 - £18,607 FTE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong candidate to support teaching and learning at Trumps Green Infant School in Virginia Water. This role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to thrive in our busy school environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
• Working with a wide range of class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
• Supporting children on a 1:1 or group basis.
• Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Term-time hours
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Good opportunities for personal and career development.
• Pension Scheme.
• Employee benefits such as retail discounts.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
• a can-do attitude.
• a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
• good literacy and numeracy skills
Applications will be considered on receipt. Applicants may be called for interview at short notice.
References for all applicants shortlisted will be undertaken BEFORE the interview.
The successful candidate will be asked to complete an online pre-employment health assessment and the role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
All applications to be submitted by 7th June 2021. Interviews will be on receipt of application and completed by 18th June 2021.
Trumps Green Infant School is committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all members of the school community including staff, parents, carers, volunteers and governors to demonstrably share this commitment.