We are looking for an exceptional practitioner who can demonstrate:
• enthusiasm and commitment;
• creativity, flexibility and a sense of humour;
• high expectations of themselves and pupils;
• a good understanding of the curriculum in KS1 and KS2 and
• a commitment to working as an effective team member.
We can offer:
• well behaved, well-motivated children;
• a commitment to professional development and
• supportive staff, parents and governors.
This is initially a one year fixed term position working 27.5 hours per week, term time plus five Teacher Days per annum. The successful candidate will join a very hard working and dedicated staff team who focus on improving outcomes for the pupils in their care.
Visits to the school can be arranged after school by contacting the school office.
Closing date for applications is Monday 24th May at 1pm
Interviews to be held on Thursday 27th May
Orchard CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.