Hallam Fields Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious Learning Support Assistant to work within the school.
• Are you a positive and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant?
• Do you have a level 3 relevant qualification?
• Do you have experience of working with children who have additional needs?
• Do you have experience of working with children?
• Are you able to work as a member of a team?
In return we can offer:
• An excellent working environment.
• Talented and hard-working professional colleagues who are committed to children’s success across the curriculum.
• A supportive, friendly and caring team.
The successful candidate will work with a variety of pupils under the guidance of the class teacher and SENDCo to support the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning to help raise standards of achievement. We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our dedicated and talented support team. Our LSA’s work flexibly in that they may sometimes work with different classes or key stages, depending on the needs of the pupils and of the school as a whole.
The post is for 17.5 hours per week, fixed term until July 2022 with the view to being extended.
Actual hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30a.m. – 12: 00pm Term time only
• GCSE Maths and English
• Previous experience of working with SEND/ school environment
• Relevant level 3 qualification or currently working towards
Friday 18th June
Interviews will be held week beginning 21st June.
Applications from within the Lionheart Trust – letter of interest outlining your suitability for the post
Due to the volume of applications we receive we're unable to contact each applicant with a decision. If you don't hear from us within four weeks of the advertised closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Hallam Fields Primary School is part of the Lionheart Academies Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
Hallam Fields Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.