Full Time Fixed Term LSA
(1st September 2021 - 31st August 2022)
Salary - BG6 £19,698 - £20,092 per annum, pro rata
Bridge Farm Primary School is an outstanding three form entry primary school, located in South Bristol. It is a school at which pupils thrive and work together as part of an inclusive and harmonious community. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in at a successful school and become an integral part of our team.
- Well behaved children who are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- A ‘healthy’ school that promotes a high level of care, support and well-being to pupils and staff
- A well-resourced school
- The support of the Bristol Primary Teaching School Alliance, of which we are a designated teaching school in the alliance.
- An experienced and caring Governing body
We are looking for someone who:
- Has NVQ level 3 in relevant field or equivalent
- Has previous experience of working with Key Stage 2 pupils in small groups, on a 1:1 basis and covering classes
- Maintains a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Supports the academic, social, emotional and development of pupils understanding clearly how pupils learn
- Provides effective support to maximise the attainment and accelerate the progress of pupils
- Is an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual
- Supports assessment and evidencing learning
- Collaborates with the teacher to create stimulating learning resources
- Sets high expectations for our children and themselves in both learning and behaviour
- Relishes the challenge of working in a highly inclusive school
- Has a genuine interest in promoting the emotional health and well-being of pupils
- Is an effective team player with excellent communication skills and a sense of humour
Visits to the school will be accommodated in accordance with national Covid-19 guidance.
Please contact Clare Pring, the School Business Manager, via the school office.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic all visits will be Covid-19 compliant and you must wear a face mask when on site.
Please apply directly to the school on eteach.
We are an inclusive school and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: 21st June 2021 at midday
Interview dates: TBC
Bridge Farm Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.