Learning Support Assistant
Inspirational Learning Support Assistant (Teaching Assistant), Balham, Wandsworth, South West London
Employer: Bellevue Place Education Trust, Rutherford House School
Salary: £21,815 - £22,206 per annum pro-rata (Scale 1 - Spine Point 1 - 2)
Contract type: Term Time only (39 weeks per year) 8am – 4.20pm
Contract term: Fixed Term – 1 Year
Start date: Thursday 2nd September 2021
Rutherford House School is in its final year before becoming full. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational Learning Support Assistant (LSA), who will support the school in its pursuit of developing lifelong learners who leave embodying our School and Trust values.
What do we offer you?
• Children who are happy, well behaved and have a desire to learn. Our children are confident, articulate and future leaders
• Excellent peer support and social opportunities from our outstanding, forward thinking team and across our 7 Trust schools
• A focus on the professional development of all staff, with opportunities to train as a teacher with us
• A chance to use your skills and passion through our club enrichment opportunities
What do we want from you?
• Commitment to deliver our School and Trust vision and values
• Enjoyment of working in a forward thinking, fast pace and developing school
• A positive outlook, confidence and a proactive attitude
• A commitment to ensuring that all children’s needs are met
• Experience of working within a primary school
If you want to help children learn, enjoy and succeed and have the ambition and enthusiasm to work in partnership with us, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: Friday 18th June 2021
Interview date: TBC
Normally visits to the school are highly recommended, however, at present we are not welcoming external guests to our school. Therefore, we are offering a virtual tour of the school and an opportunity to meet with Mrs Mallett (Headteacher) via Zoom. We recommend that you also review our school website
As part of BPET and Rutherford House’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Further details can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Services website. Rutherford House School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Rutherford House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.