We are looking for a dynamic Learning Support Assistant to join our team.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week (full time) 8.30am-3.30pm, term time only.
Salary: £13,362.09 - £16,612.33 actual salary plus pension contribution
(FTE £17,842 - £22,183)
Start Date: as soon as possible
Hardwick House School is a small specialist independent school for learners, aged 7-19, with high functioning autism. The school provides a safe learning environment in which our learners can thrive and succeed academically, socially and emotionally. You will be working alongside a range of colleagues at Hardwick House including our teachers, learning support assistants, support staff and therapists, all of which will support you to thrive in this role.
What we’re looking for:
• Previous experience of working with children with autism
• A proactive and can-do attitude
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, a university degree is desirable
• A commitment to the well-being of everyone at the school
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity of working in a supportive school community where every member is valued
• A weekly programme of CPD for personal and career development
• Free access to an employee assistance programme, all tea/coffee provided, and staff rewards
• To be part of a friendly and social staff team
Closing date: Wednesday 29th September 2021
Interviews: week commencing 4th October 2021
Further information can be found in the application pack and on our school website. Enquiries are welcome. Please email or contact us via the school website, all applications are via eTeach.
Hardwick House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check. References are sought prior to interview and candidates who are shortlisted will be asked to complete a DBS self disclosure form.
Hardwick House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.